Thursday, February 7, 2013

Feelings


                   Due to being ill, returning to class made me feel one hundred percent better.  Listening and watching Mr. Sweeney bring life to the classroom brought me happiness and laughter.  His witty comments and hysterical actions opened my eyes wider.  I was the happy-go-lucky child in the family; no matter what situation a smile was imprinted on my face at all times.  Lately, my mood and happiness has been lost.  My feelings are never the constant anymore.  I guess it is me as a young adult blooming into a woman or realizing this is a cruel world that we live in; but who really knows?  In this life we cannot go back and change time.  We have to stick with what we made ourselves out to be and move forward from there.  Do not be the person that everybody is stereotyping or is acknowledging you by.  Be unique and build a new you.  I see little toddlers and children not worried about what anybody thinks or perceives them to be. We all have our childhood moments and memories to look back on and I guess that is why I always see Mr. Sweeney with a smile and a positive attitude.  His courageous personality tells me he does not worry or have a care in the world about other people’s perception.  

No comments:

Post a Comment