Monday, February 25, 2013

Activity

                          Apart from all the eyes staring at me as I walk into the classroom; I see pencils squiggling onto paper.  As they are writing away, I am thinking, “What is the topic and what do I write about?  What thoughts/ideas were supposed to escape on this piece of paper?”  I do not know exactly but what I do know is that my mind was preoccupied with another subject.  Mostly with confusion suffocating my head, I was able to write about a topic.  After several minutes going by, Mr. Sweeney would repeat the same question over and over again, “If you think you are done… think about this, Why and what did I leave out and jot it down.”  Although the repetition was helpful, I was in my own world writing down anything and everything that came to mind.  My paper was filled by the time class was over.  This exercise/activity cleared my head for a little bit and helped me get through my day.  This was probably one of the best activities we have done so far.  I did not have to do anything but sit and think.   Sometimes it is good to get the things on your mind out.  Hopefully we will have this activity again.  

1 comment:

  1. This is good! yeahhh id like to do it again though. itd be nice!

    ReplyDelete