Saturday, April 13, 2013

Juggling the Struggle


For individuals that work and go to school full –time, it is a time consuming.  Honestly, others that have never had a job would not understand.  Students have to know how to manage their time juggling homework, test, quizzes, and how to make their bosses happy.  Trying to stay on top of classwork and maintain a high Grade Point Average is difficult by itself.  Along with school, taking in the responsibility of work is hard to handle.  I work part-time and basically get paid to do homework.  Life should be great, right?  Negative, it is very over-whelming and time consuming.  I work nights on weekdays and every other Saturday.  I walk in exhausted and return home cranky and weary.  Next thing you know I am passed out in bed and do not wake up until that morning.  Then it is like replaying a video or movie in my head.  Repeating my days every day gets old and confusing.  My days clash together and make it hard to keep up with my deadlines.  Even though I am dead tired, I will have some energy or motivation to finish what I started.  Therefore over-achievers do not get discourage or feel like it will never end.  Eventually school will come to an end and you will start the next year with over-whelming activity that will never go away.  

No comments:

Post a Comment