Monday, April 22, 2013

Summery days :))


                The weather outside is beautiful.  Hot summer days are rolling in; nights are a little chilly but by morning the weather is perfect.  Shorts, a tank top and a pair of flip flops, you couldn’t ask for anything more.  Days like today alter my moods from being stressed out to thinking of happier times in my life.  Along with sunny days there is pollen and with pollen there are allergies.  Allergies are one of the negatives about warm days.  They are a hassle to maintain.  Symptoms consist of stuffy nose, congestion, sore throat, itchy eyes that can affect your every day schedule.  Just think of NFL football teams and when they have to practice.  They play in the fall but during the spring time they have to practice outside where the pollen floats in the air.  I feel bad for individuals that have allergies.  If you have horrible allergies, over –the-counter medication would be needed.  If that is not strong enough you need to visit your doctor for a higher dosage.  After getting your prescription filled, I would recommend taking the medicine in the morning so you can get through your day without sneezing and coughing.  That way you could go be active and get some work done.  

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, I have terrible allergies, so I know these feelings. I love spring and summer days, but the allergies kill me. I take sudafed. It helps me bunches!

    ReplyDelete